CAREER

Sunday 20 November 2016

IIIM, Jammu - Project Assistant Posts (Walk in: 28.11.2016)

Candidates are invited to Walk-in-interview for the following purely temporary positions of Project Assistant–I at CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu.
1. Project Assistant-I (HVAC): 01 Post
2. Project Assistant-I (Formulation): 01 Post
3. Project Assistant-I (ETP): 01 Post
4. Project Assistant-I (Boiler): 01 Post
5. Project Assistant-I (Syrup/ Liquid): 02 Posts
6. Project Assistant-I (Extraction): 02 Posts
Qualification: Diploma (Mechanical Engg.) with experience.
Age: Upper age limit for all above positions is 28 years.
Mode of Selection: Through Interview.
Application: Application proforma can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website.
Date, time & Venue of interview: 28.11.2016; Board Room/ Conference Hall, CSIR-IIIM, Canal Road, Jammu.

Notification

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...